There is not much left of Wialki today, just a grain collection facility, a hall and an old abandoned school building.
The hall appears to be still in use and has some sporting facilities but there is little else left here.
It is located on the road from Beacon to Bonnie Rock.
Developed as a siding on the Burakin to Bonne Rock railway, the name is Aboriginal in origin and came from a nearby soak.
The station opened in 1930 and the townsite was gazetted three years later.
PROBLEM PLAYING THESE ON FIREFOX?
Turn off Enhanced Tracking Protection
Click the shield icon left of the URL near the top left
Slide Advanced Tracking Protection to OFF
You need to be a Patreon supporter to see this video as it is only avaliable through our Patreon page.
Datjoin Rock campsite
BUILDINGS OF NOTE
Hall, Old school building.
State : Central Wheatbelt
Federal : Durack
Postcode : 6473
Website : Shire of Mount Marshall
Click on a thumbnail to see full sized picture.
Please note that using the https url will cause the photos not to show. To show photos use the standard http url.