29 19 S 118 23 E.
About twenty five kilometres north of Meekatharra.
Declared a town site in 1900.
27 57.1' S 114 38.3' E
Derived from the Aboriginal word Ngajana.
Gazetted on the 26th of November 1915.
A railway dam was constructed in 1913.
AMPHION RAILWAY SIDING
32 45.6' S 116 11.7' E.
Located at the 79 mile mark of the Pinjarra / Dwellingup /
AMPHION TIMBER MILL
Constructed about 1913.
28 57.8" S 121 46.2".17 E.
Located midway between the abandoned towns of Murrin Murrin and Malcolm. Triggered by copper mining. Gazetted on 25 March 1904.
The names was changed to Eulaminna on 24 July 1907.
ARGYLE POLICE STATION
Wild Dog Swamp near Argyle Station close to the Northern Territory border.
Located on the railway line 205 miles North of Perth.
ASQUITH TIMBER LOG FALLING CAMP - ASQITH CONCESSION
Approx thirty four kilometres E/SE of Yarloop, Quindianning Road.
Log hauling began from this area in January 1952.
Alternate name for LAKE AUSTIN
Also known as THE ISLAND LAKE AUSTIN.